Richard A. Lutz, DO
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon -RETIRED
In 2019 Dr. Lutz has decided to take on a new challenge, retirement. With sad, very grateful hearts all of us at Texas Orthopedics wish Dr. Lutz all the very best in his retirement from the full-time practice of medicine. You still may be lucky enough to see Dr. Lutz sharing his skills at our After Hours Clinic but he will no longer be scheduling patients in our regular clinic. One of our other spine team members will be more than happy to assist you with any of your spine needs.
Our Spine Team includes:
- Undergraduate Education:
- Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- Medical School:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery, William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
- Spine Surgery, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Board Certified:
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
To schedule an appointment with one of our other spine team members please call (512) 439-1001 or schedule an appointment online.