Orthopedic Surgery Center
COVID-19 udpate for our surgery center patients:
Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and making adjustments based on government guidance. Currently, our Medical Executive Committee is evaluating cases and will be postponing cases unless they are deemed urgent. If you are still on the schedule to have surgery, the surgery center is taking every precaution to keep their patients, staff and guests safe during this time including:
- Pre-screening patients for COVID-19 with pre-admission calls and re-screening upon arrival to the facility.
- Limiting the number of visitors to one designated driver per patient and asking them to wait in their vehicle during the procedure.
- Monitoring and pre-screening all individuals for signs of illness, travel or exposure prior to entry, as well as using temperature screenings.
- Monitoring distances of patients and persons before during pre-op and in post-op recovery areas.
In addition, per current CDC recommendation, we ask each person coming into our office to wear a face mask or covering. For more on CDC face mask recommendations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming procedure, please call us.
Please click here to pay your Surgery Center Bill Online Bill Payment
Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center provides a convenient, high quality, and safe environment for outpatient orthopedic surgery and pain relief procedures. Founded in 2002, our ambulatory surgical center is owned and operated by the physicians of Texas Orthopedics. Our orthopedic surgeons feel that their involvement allows them to directly influence our patients' medical care, leading to better outcomes for patients having orthopedic surgery.
Our physicians specialize in a comprehensive range of orthopedics and pain management disciplines. During your stay with us you will receive the highest quality of care provided by courteous, compassionate, and expertly trained staff. You will also find a warm, friendly, and relaxing environment for your surgical needs.
Providing care and individualized attention to our patients is the goal of our entire staff. From our simplified admission process to our next-day, post-surgical follow-up phone call, every aspect of our care is designed with the needs of our patients in mind. This outpatient service allows patients to complete their recovery in the comfort of their own home.
Surgeries we commonly perform include:
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Outpatient Hip Replacement
- Outpatient Knee Replacement
Visit our surgery center website for details regarding how to prepare for your surgery, what to expect the day of surgery, and what happens after your surgery.
Accredited by the Joint Commission
Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, which evaluates and accredits more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. As an independent, not-for-profit organization, the Joint Commission is the nation's predominant standard-setting and accrediting body in health care.
What required documents do I need to review prior to the day of surgery?
- Rights, Responsibilities, and Grievance Process of Patients
- Disclosure of Physician Interest and Payment Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Center's Patient Consent to Resuscitative Measures
Learn more about the Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center: