The friendly staff at Texas Orthopedics welcomes your inquiry at (512) 439-1000 and is ready to provide you with answers. To schedule an appointment, please call our appointment line at (512) 439-1001 or you can schedule an appointment online for non-urgent appointments.
Central Phone Number: (512) 439-1000
Toll-free: (877) 966-7846
Central Appointment Line: (512) 439-1001
Central Appointment Fax: (512) 439-1085
At Texas Orthopedics, our goal is to provide our patients with the best experience possible when interacting with our practice. Our patient portal allows you to communicate with us online, securely, and conveniently. With a secure, personal login you can:
- Request medical records
- Easily pay your bill
- Send secure messages from anywhere, anytime
- View your lab results on your time
- Schedule your next appointment
- Receive letters from your provider
- Request refills on prescriptions
Please let any of our staff members know that you would like to sign up for the Patient Portal today!
We have multiple locations throughout Austin, Texas for orthopedic care and physical therapy. Please view the location nearest you to find phone and fax numbers, doctors on staff, office hours, PT hours, directions, and additional information.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call medical emergency services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Texas Orthopedics and they will contact us.
If you are a current Texas Orthopedics patient and would like to speak to your physician's clinical team regarding a medical question, please select your physician's dedicated phone number below and select option 3.
- Dr. Bergin - (512) 485-0501
- Dr. Blais - (512) 485-0519
- Dr. Borer - (512) 485-0525
- Dr. Bunch - (512) 485-0510
- Dr. Cline - (512) 485-0539
- Dr. Danney - (512) 485-0511
- Dr. Foster - (512) 485-0506
- Dr. Garcia - (512) 485-0502
- Dr. Goldberg - (512) 485-0508
- Dr. Hardy - (512) 485-0515
- Dr. Hill - (512) 485-0527
- Dr. Kancherla - (512) 485-0536
- Dr. Koval - (512) 485-0516
- Dr. Laverty - (512) 485-0526
- Dr. Loeb - (512) 485-0513
- Dr. Logan - (512) 485-0529
- Dr. Martinez - (512) 485-0532
- Dr. McArthur - (512) 485-0533
- Dr. McDonald - (512) 485-0517
- Dr. Mukai - (512) 485-0514
- Dr. Onan - (512) 485-0523
- Dr. Rodriguez - (512) 485-0530
- Dr. Saldanha - (512) 485-0538
- Dr. Schultz - (512) 485-0512
- Dr. J. Smith - (512) 485-0522
- Dr. S. Smith - (512) 485-0505
- Dr. Smoot - (512) 485-0507
- Dr. Snowden - (512) 485-0535
- Dr. Somogyi - (512) 485-0537
- Dr. Stewart - (512) 485-0524
- Dr. Stockton - (512) 485-0534
- Dr. Tibbetts - (512) 485-0531
- Dr. Westmoreland - (512) 485-0521
*Please be sure to use Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox web browsers as Internet Explorer does not support our online bill pay option.*
As a division of OrthoLoneStar, any claims filed to your health insurance for services rendered by Texas Orthopedics, will show up on any statements as OrthoLoneStar.
If you are calling regarding a notification you received from your insurance about an out of network bill or a tax ID change, please make note that OrthoLoneStar is working with your insurance to correctly reprocess your claim. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you have questions about your bill, please call our dedicated billing line at 833-258-4717.