Neck Doctor in Austin, TX
Neck pain occurs for several reasons, including arthritis, injury, and repetitive movement. You can easily pull a neck muscle or injure the fragile vertebrae and nerves in the neck or cervical spine. Severe neck pain, swelling, and stiffness can keep you from going to work and participating in the activities you normally do. Most people can recover from neck injuries using interventional pain management techniques and other non-surgical treatments such as physical therapy.
Texas Orthopedics physicians specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of neck conditions. Our spine care team includes non-surgical spine and neck specialists (physiatrists) Dr. Kenneth Bunch , Dr. Ai Mukai, and Dr. Vishal Kancherla and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeons Dr. James Smith, and Dr. Atilla Onan.
Common neck conditions and treatments:
- Neck Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Nerve Pain
- Electromyography (EMG) - diagnostic
- Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) - diagnostic
- Cervical Epidural Injections
- Cervical Facet Joint Injections
- Cervical Medical Branch Nerve Block
- Cervical Facet Radiofrequency Ablation/Neurotomy
- Cervical Selective Nerve Root Block
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Fusion
- Disc Replacement
- Laminectomy (Decompression)
Visit our patient education library to learn more about neck problems.