Knee Doctor in Austin, TX
Although arthritis is the leading cause of knee joint deterioration, pain, and limited movement, sports injuries and work-related injuries can also cause knee problems.
Texas Orthopedics has fellowship-trained knee surgeons in the Austin, Texas metro area who perform state-of-the-art, computer-assisted and robotic knee surgery, arthroscopic knee surgery, and joint replacement, including partial knee replacement.
Our knee specialists work closely with our on-site physical therapists to formulate effective pre- and post-surgical physical therapy and rehabilitation plans that help our patients find pain relief and live an active lifestyle.
Common knee conditions and treatments:
- Knee Arthritis
- Hamstring Muscle Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear/Repair
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear/Repair
- Knee Tendon Bursitis "Goosefoot"
- Meniscus Tear/Repair
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Patellofemoral Syndrome (Kneecap Problems)
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Orthopedic Trauma and Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy
- No-Stitch Knee Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- MyKnee Patient-matched Knee Replacements
Visit our patient education library to learn more about knee problems and treatments.