Benjamin A. McArthur, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Adult Joint Reconstruction
At Texas Orthopedics, Dr. Benjamin McArthur’s philosophy of care stems from his belief in holistic medicine. As a physician, he believes his job is as much to educate the patient about his or her condition as it is to treat it.
Dr. Benjamin McArthur specializes in hip and knee replacement surgeries, including revisions of prior replacement surgeries, and hip preservation surgery, especially in young patients. Hip and knee joint replacements help people of all ages live pain-free, active lives.
In addition to hip and knee surgeries, Dr. McArthur also provides non-operative care including:
- Image guided hip injections
- Steroid injections
- Arthrocentesis (fluid aspiration)
- Physical therapy
- Dell Medical School, Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
- Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York City, NY
- Adult Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery