Texas Orthopedics is thrilled to announce the completion of our new, permanent office location in Lakeway. The office is located in the Lakeway Medical Plaza at 101 Medical Parkway, Ste. 120, Lakeway, TX.
Lakeway is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Texas, attracting young families and seniors alike who enjoy boating, great tennis and golf, as well as exemplary schools. Texas Orthopedics is happy to provide much-needed specialty orthopedic care to the very active residents of this community.
“As Central Texas’ largest orthopedic provider, Lakeway was a natural choice for our continuing expansion,” said Texas Orthopedics, Sports & Rehabilitation Associates’ president, Dr. J. Brannan Smoot. “We are really enjoying getting to know our new patients, from young athletes with sports injuries to those who have settled here in this beautiful spot for their retirement.”
Our specialized physicians currently seeing patients in Lakeway are:
- Robert Blais, MD-General Orthopedics
- Christopher Danney, MD-General Orthopedics
- Benjamin McArthur, MD–Joint Replacement
- Ai Mukai, MD-Interventional Spine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Jason Somogyi, MD–Hand, Elbow and Shoulder Surgery
- Joseph Snowden, DPM-Podiatry
- Kelly Cline, MD-Orthopedic Pediatrics & Sports Medicine (starting in October)
Our new Lakeway office offers onsite X-rays and casting so that we can diagnose and treat you, and then get you back to doing what you love to do.
Texas Orthopedics has eight different locations throughout Central Texas, and provides comprehensive treatment for all orthopedic specialties, including sports injuries, joint replacement, fracture care, spine and rheumatology.
For an appointment with any one of our orthopedic specialists in Lakeway, contact us online anytime.