Each year Texas Orthopedics employees donate to an Austin charity during the holidays. This year we have chosen to help support Partnerships for Children and their Holiday Wishes program. Through this program, Partnerships for Children provides gifts for the holiday season to kids in the care of Child Protective Services.
Our goal is to collect as many items on their wishlist as possible. If you would like to help, please feel free to drop off new, unused items at one of our six locations before December 14th.
- Toys: cars & trucks, Legos, Building Blocks, Educational toys (LeapFrog, VTech), musical items, Thomas the Train, Toy Story or Cars items, Action figures (Transformers, Spiderman, Batman), arts & crafts, painting & drawing supplies, puzzles, board games, stuffed animals
- Dolls: (all ethnic origin) Barbie dolls & accessories, Princess theme items, Hannah Montana items
- Sports: football, basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, skateboard, roller skates, Heelys, bikes, tricycles
- Books: (English & Spanish) talking books, board books, coloring books
- Clothing: (infant to teen sizes) onesies, Old Navy, Polo, Vans, DC
- Bedding: twin sheet sets and pillows
- Hygiene products: deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, African American hair products, brushes and combs, baby powder, lotion, bath gel, perfume
- School supplies for all ages