Greg L. Westmoreland, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine
Dr. Westmoreland completed his orthopedic residency at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia and a fellowship in sports medicine at the Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic in 2001. His residency and fellowship training focused on shoulder and knee replacement surgery.
Dr. Westmoreland is married with three boys. He provides on-the-field converage for Austin area high school athletic programs, which he thoroughly enjoys. Dr. Westmoreland is actively involved in sports with his children. In his free time he loves spend time with his family, hunt, exercise, play golf, and travel.
- Undergraduate Education:
- Baylor University, Waco, TX
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Sports Medicine, Knoxville Orthopaedic Clinic, Knoxville, TN
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery