Ryan M. Tibbetts, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon
Dr. Tibbetts went on to complete a highly successful elbow and shoulder fellowhip with two world renowned surgeons and shoulder experts, Dr. Charles A. Rockwood and Dr. Michael A. Wirth, at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
In 2017, Dr. Tibbetts was recognized in Texas Monthly magazine as a Super Doctor Rising Star.
Dr. Tibbetts is committed to a conservative approach. Like the other physicians at Texas Orthopedics, he always seeks a non-surgical treatment path whenever possible.
Dr. Tibbetts specializes in the treatment of a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, and performs several orthopedic procedures, including:
A strong believer in preventative care, Dr. Tibbetts integrates wellness into his treatment plans to help prevent future health issues before they arise. To make an appointment with Dr. Tibbetts at Texas Orthopedics Kyle location, please call (512) 439-1001 or request an appointment online.
- Undergraduate Education:
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
- Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery