James L. Smith Jr., MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon
If you have a back or neck condition or injury such as a herniated disc or slipped vertebrae, Dr. Smith will determine the source of your pain and explain your options for treatment.
When conservative treatments fail, Dr. Smith will discuss your surgical options. He performs many advanced spine surgery procedures that can get you back to an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Undergraduate Education:
- University of Texas at Austin
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Spine Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine & University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery