Earl J. Kilbride, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Sports Medicine and Trauma & Fracture Management
Fellowship trained in arthroscopy and sports medicine, Dr. Earl Kilbride provides the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care. He performs comprehensive evaluations for sports and traumatic injuries utilizing advanced diagnostic methods and state-of-the-art imaging equipment.
Dr. Kilbride is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in:
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Total joint replacement
- Knee and shoulder conditions
Dr. Kilbride has practiced orthopaedic medicine in Austin since August 2002, with a focus on sports medicine and total joint replacement. He has cared for many local athletes at all levels, including professional ranks. Dr. Kilbride was a team orthopedic surgeon for the Austin Wranglers Arena Football Club during their existence here in Austin. He has volunteered as team orthopedist for many local high schools and currently serves as the team physician at St. Michael’s Catholic Academy.
Dr. Kilbride is currently part of the medical team for Formula One, MotoGP, and the X Games as well.
Dr. Kilbride is an active member of the teaching faculty of Dell Medical School’s Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program where he is working to advance the field of musculoskeletal care and training the next generation of physicians and surgeons. To learn more, please click here.
- Undergraduate Education:
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons