Drake S. Borer, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained in Trauma and Reconstruction
Dr. Borer has been on both sides of orthopedic trauma, having been injured in a bike accident himself and caring for patients who have been through similar experiences. His ability to relate to patients drives his passion for his chosen specialty.
Trauma surgery can involve complex repairs, often affecting multiple areas of the body. Dr. Borer has extensive training and over a decade of experience to help patients recover from their injury.
Dr. Borer is an active member of the teaching faculty of Dell Medical School's Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program where he is working to advance the field of musculoskeletal care and training the next generation of physicians and surgeons. To learn more, please click here.
When he is not taking care of patients, Dr. Borer enjoys spending time with his wife and kids.
- Undergraduate Education:
- Rice University, Houston, TX
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Trauma Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Board Certified:
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery