Richard A. Lutz, DO
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon
In addition to treating spine conditions, Dr. Lutz also sees patients for general orthopedic injuries and conditions, including hip, knee, shoulder and hand injuries.
Dr. Lutz is married with three children. He enjoys dancing with his wife of over 25 years and is a board member of the Mayfair Dance Club. He is a proud Texas A&M Aggie Dad and sponsor of Westlake Cheer. In his spare time, he enjoys walking Lady Bird Lake, hiking, playing golf, and traveling.
- Undergraduate Education:
- Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- Medical School:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery, William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, TX
- Spine Surgery, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL
- Board Certified:
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons